Nowadays, Digital Marketing has become known as one of the most useful ways to promote products and services online. Whether you are running your own e-commerce website or affiliate products. It is always essential to find new customers for higher online conversions.
Certainly, running a winning online store needs an improved understanding of the factors that control the web customer behaviors, varying marketing trends and what your current customers expect from you – All you need to ensure your digital marketing tactics to trade products competently and successfully.
Even though, There are many eCommerce Platforms available in the market for e-Commerce solutions, but you need to choose the best platforms as per your requirement and make efforts to enhance the overall sales of your online store. You will get a surplus of built-in features to assist you to create a highly-interactive e-commerce store with ease. But for enhanced results, you need to follow some of the best practices for higher conversions and improved sales.
Let’s discuss the following factors that affect the online shopping experience of a potential web customer while completing the purchase on your eCommerce store.
- Knowing the Delivery Time approximation is one of the key factors affecting online shopping experience
- Most of the online customers discard their shopping carts due to the complex checkout process
- Ease of use of free shipping positively influences sales
- Shoppers understand an easy to follow return policy
- Shoppers choose those retailers who offer to track information
- Safe and secure online payment processing
Once you know the various influencing factors, you can focus on improving the overall performance, as well as user experience, of your online e-commerce store.
Here are the 5 useful tips on how to boost your eCommerce sales and take your business to the next level.
- Enhance the Speed of your e-Commerce store: Website Site speed is a key factor that decides the ease of use, usability, and visibility of your online store. Actually, Google prefers websites that load within 2-3 seconds instead of taking longer to load a single product page. So, ensure all the pages of your e-Commerce store load quickly without any distraction. For this, you can optimize the file size of your product images, compressing JS and CSS files, minifying the code and database to make the site run faster.
- Make sure Promote your Products on the homepage: You should consider many tips to engage visitors on your e-Commerce store. One of the best tips is to add latest or new products to your e-store homepage. So, if you have a Good set of famous products or have new products in stock, then you should show them on your homepage. This will assist your visitors to know what makes your e-Commerce store stand out from other competitors.
- Simplify the Checkout process: if you are serious about increasing sales from your store, then you need to make sure your customers do not abandon the shopping carts during the checkout process. Most of the time, carts are discarded due to complex checkout process as it affects user experience and discourages overall sales of a store. You can keep away from this situation by creating a simple and quick checkout process for your online customers. Ensure your checkout page includes only essential components such as personal information, accepting multiple payment options, delivery options, along with security badges to boost online e-Commerce sales.
- Offer Free Shipping: Shipping is one of the most important parts of an e-commerce store that leaves an important collision on our sales. A Free shipping option encourages more customers to make a purchase transaction, which in turn, boost your sales and gives you an edge over your competitors a free shipping option whenever they buy something from your store.
- Make your e-Commerce Store Mobile Friendly: There are many benefits of creating a mobile-friendly e-Commerce store. It does not only improve SERP Ranking but also lets you drive more mobile customers towards your store. This means it helps definitely help to boost your sales. Note: You can check your e-Commerce store for Google Mobile-friendly test to know whether your store is mobile responsive or not.
There are many e-Commerce development platforms such as Magento, WordPress, OsCommerce and many more. These e-Commerce platforms help you to create stunning and highly-interactive online stores.
If you want to build your own e-commerce store, then you are at the right place to get your e-Commerce store ready to enhance your business online. Contact us today to request us to quote for Ecommerce Web Development.